MissionNext respects the need to maintain the privacy of information obtained over the Internet. The following describes our policy regarding the collection and use of any personally identifiable information you provide when visiting any missionnext.org website.
Our objective is to seek only the information that is necessary to provide an efficient search for opportunities that are appropriate for you with a mission organization or Christian school located outside the U.S. and Canada. Information you provide allows our partnering Mission Agencies and Schools to contact you should they have an opportunity that fits your interests and Profile selections.
COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION:
MissionNext collects personally identifiable information when:
- You register providing your name and email address, which is “personally-identifiable information;” however, nothing is used until a Profile is completed.
- If you only register on any MissionNext website but do not complete a Profile within 30 days, your registration will be manually deleted within another 30-days.
- Completing a Profile allows you to explore opportunities the Lord might have for you in a completely confidential password-protected account. Information provided in a Profile is lost if the session is closed before all required fields are completed.
- When you provide information about yourself by completing a Profile, that information will be used to match you with service opportunities that are a good fit for you in a password-protected area and allow you to take advantage of the services offered by MissionNext.
Your control of personally identifiable information on MissionNext:
- You are in control to provide information and preferences. You can view and edit your information in your password-protected area.
- You can request that your Profile be hidden within the MissionNext website. Your Profile will then be manually inactivated within a few working days, thus making your information unavailable to our partner organizations. When you are ready to re-activate your information, you communicate that request to MissionNext. Your account will be manually restored within a few working days.
- You can request that your Profile be removed from the MissionNext website. Your Profile will then be manually deleted within a few working days and often the same day. If your account is deleted, the removal action is not reversible.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION:
MissionNext will only provide the information contained in your Profile to our partner organizations for the purpose of determining if there is an appropriate position within their organization for someone with your skills, interests, and work experience. MissionNext does not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to any other third party unless you have specifically authorized such disclosure or unless such disclosure is required by law or is necessary to protect the safety of other users of MissionNext, partner agency personnel, employees or property.
If you identify yourself on our website, by providing an email address, you may be put on an email list related to the stated vision and mission of MissionNext. MissionNext does not send unsolicited mass email. If you no longer wish to receive an email from us, you can request that we not send you any further emails by replying to the message with instructions for having your name removed from our list.
MissionNext employs a customary process of automatically collecting the IP addresses of visitors to missionnext.org. These addresses are used for purposes of system administration and internal tracking. When you visit this site, our servers automatically log your IP address, which identifies your location, your device and its operating system, your browser type, the pages you viewed and date/time stamps all without collecting any personally identifiable information. These IP addresses are not used for any other purpose nor are they associated with any personally identifiable information.
When you visit missionnext.org as a registered user, our servers place a “cookie” on your computer. Cookies are pieces of unique encrypted information that a website transfers to the hard drive of your personal computer. The information that is stored will make your visit to missionnext.org easier and faster.
With the exception of cookies that are required and essential for the operation of the MissionNext site and its related content, non-essential cookies are not used. Your cookie consent options include the following:
- Modify Your Browser Settings
You can modify your browser settings to control whether your computer or other device accepts or declines cookies. These settings are generally available within your browser’s Help, Tools or Edit menus. If you choose to decline cookies you will not be able to use certain interactive features of our site in your personal password-protected area.
- Delete Cookies from Your Browser
- Consent or Opt-out of Specific Cookies
When we send you emails, they might include a web beacon or similar technology that lets us know if you received or opened the email and whether you clicked on any of the links in the email. You can opt-out of marketing emails that use web beacons by clicking on the opt-out link contained within the email.
MissionNext is committed to safeguarding the security of information that it collects on its site. MissionNext requires its employees and partner organizations to respect the privacy of such information and employs procedures and technologies so as to reasonably protect against the inadvertent disclosure of such information to third parties. You can be confident that your information will be protected when you access our site.
Any questions you may have regarding this statement should be submitted using the Contact page on our website.