Approved Christian Membership Associations
- ECFA – Enhances trust in Christ-centered churches and ministries by establishing and applying Seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship™ to accredited organizations. Membership in ECFA ensures the ministry’s good faith compliance with all ECFA Standards.
- Missio Nexus – Is the largest association of Great Commission churches and organizations in North America. Missio Nexus engages people who serve within the Great Commission with ideas, events, and resources which propel the gospel around the world. Members are committed to the Missio Nexus standards of membership.
- AIMS – Association of International Missions Services exists to empower western churches to take the Gospel where it has never gone, and to mobilize strategic partners to proclaim the Kingdom of God to the remaining unreached people groups around the world. Members of AIMS Alliance are committed to the goal to proclaim the Kingdom of God to the remaining unreached peoples.
- ACCORD NETWORK – Incorporated as AERDO – The Association of Evangelical Development and Relief Organizations, the Accord Network helps Christ-centered organizations, churches, and individuals leverage their combined learning to achieve the highest effectiveness in relief and development. Accord Network sets standards for members that allow them to show donors that they adhere to principles that exceed legal regulations or that of other agencies. These ideals are contained in Accord’s Gifts-in Kind Standards, Principles of Practice, Financial Standards, and the Statement of Faith.
- ACSI – The Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) is the largest Protestant educational organization in the world. Since 1978, ACSI has advanced excellence in Christian schools by enhancing the professional and personal development of Christian educators and providing support functions for Christian schools. ACSI member schools serve more than 5.5 million students worldwide. Along with a headquarters facility, ACSI has 25 offices in North America and around the globe. Nearly 24,000 schools from over 100 countries are members. The primary financial support for ACSI is from 3,300 US-based schools. Members of ACSI are committed to the ACSI Statement of Faith and serves to advance excellence in Christian schools by enhancing the professional and personal development of Christian educators and providing vital support functions for Christian schools.
- Urbana – InterVarsity Christian Fellowship (IVCF) host a national missions conference for collegians, typically every three years. The Urbana community will come together December 28-31, 2022, in Indianapolis, Indiana. Urbana is a catalytic event bringing together a diverse mix of college and graduate students, faculty, recent graduates, pastors, church and ministry leaders, missions organizations and schools.