We need your messengers, Lord
Find them here!
“And how can the message be proclaimed if the messengers are not sent out? Scripture says, ‘How wonderful is the coming of messengers who bring good news!'”
They’re out there.
Many people are hungry to serve the Kingdom of God, ready to use their unique gifts and skill set for the Great Commission. They’re searching for ways to use their passions and experiences that just may fit perfectly with the open spot you’re trusting God to fill. You’re actively trying to connect with potential personnel, so you’re praying for direction and wisdom, but most of all, for His will. Yet even as you trust, questions arise:
“What’s the best use of my staff and funds to recruit and mobilize? How can we narrow down candidates who will match our available positions? Is there an effective way to use an online culture to connect with the servants of God?”
Welcome to MissionNext
MissionNext is all about connecting people who want to serve God with Christian organizations that need their skills and experience–for His glory!
Over the years, we have successfully connected thousands of candidates and organizations. Our database will identify potential matches and notify you with an idea of how prepared they are for the field using the Qualified Candidate Scale. You’ll also have access to helpful resources and personalized service from our experienced staff!
Your next candidate could be closer than you think. Find out!
Take your foot off the brake. Partner with MissionNext. Begin your journey now.
How this Works
Your Agency or School signs up with MissionNext. Once approved, you’ll have access to all the candidate profiles in our database, as well as new ones coming in each week. Looking for candidates of all ages and with varied experiences? Use our ExploreNext ministry. If you’re a Christian school located outside the United States or Canada, get matched with candidates through TeachNext. Mission agencies can sign up as an Agency with TeachNext at no cost and affiliate with TeachNext partner schools to help recruit the staff they need to support their families using those schools. In addition, mission agencies can sign up as a TeachNext school and post their non-traditional positions, such as tutors, teachers for one-room schoolhouses, itinerant teachers, educational consultants, and boarding home parents for a low subscription fee.
Then, post the open positions you’re searching to fill. Candidate profiles will be electronically matched with your posted jobs and with your organization’s profile based on their skills and interests. Our Qualified Candidate Scale (QCS) will indicate how prepared they are to start serving.
Post as many positions as you want, whenever you want, and pursue the candidates that appear to be a good fit. Just as we offer free mission coaching to the candidates to help them prepare for service, we offer your staff all the support you need in the form of initial training and ongoing assistance to help you make the most of your partnership with MissionNext.
After that, who knows? Discover the possibilities and connections God has in store for your organization!
MissionNext Matching Services
MissionNext offers two web-based matching services to assist organizations in recruiting qualified candidates to serve with them.
ExploreNext provides a web-based matching service that helps connect faith-based service organizations with candidates from all backgrounds, walks of life and skill sets. We provide qualified candidates for you to fill positions in a myriad of categories.
TeachNext provides a web-based matching service to assist Christian schools located outside the United States and Canada recruit the most qualified educators available to serve in their schools. Mission agencies can sign up as an Agency with TeachNext at no cost and affiliate with TeachNext partner schools to help recruit qualified educators on behalf of those schools. In addition, mission agencies can sign up as a TeachNext school and post their non-traditional positions, such as tutors, teachers for one-room schoolhouses, itinerant teachers, educational consultants, and boarding home parents for a low subscription fee.
MissionNext Partnership Benefits
and Agencies with Non-Traditional Positions
|1. A dynamic, web-based matching service to connect your organization with potential mission candidates to fill your open positions.||Yes||Yes||No
|2. Ability to add an unlimited number of open positions to your organization’s profile and match them with prospective candidates based on their interests, training and experience.||Yes||Yes||No
|3. TeachNext Agencies can affiliate with TeachNext Schools to find qualified personnel to fill both traditional and non-traditional educational positions.||No||Yes||Yes|
|4. An individualized Qualified Candidate Scale (QCS) to help your organization evaluate a candidate’s interest and readiness for field service.||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|5. Opportunity to exhibit and/or present a workshop at MissionNext Forums and have your approved personnel serve as mentors at The Journey Deepens Retreats for high-touch contact with potential candidates.||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|6. Introductory and ongoing training and support for use of the MissionNext matching and search features.||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|And so many more! Contact us for details.
See MissionNext Partnership Commitment
ExploreNext partnership fees are based on an organization’s total revenue in order to allow smaller and mid-size organizations to enjoy the benefits of a MissionNext partnership. TeachNext partnership fees are not dependent upon organization size or revenue. Compare these prices to the cost of attending recruiting conferences. Recruit from your office or from your home!
- A one-year partnership for organizations that generate annual revenues of up to $5 million.
- A one-year partnership for organizations that generate annual revenues between $ 5 million and $20 million.
- A one-year partnership for organizations that generate annual revenues of $20 million or more.
- TeachNext partnership fees are not dependent upon organization size or revenue. All schools enjoy partnership benefits for one low price.
(1) Includes both Traditional Schools and TeachNext Agencies that have signed up as a School to post their Non-Traditional positions. There is no cost for TeachNext agencies to sign-up and recruit educators for an affiliated partner school.
For your convenience, we offer monthly pricing for annual partnership renewals.
(All we ask is that you honor your commitment to pay the equivalent of all twelve payments during the year.)
- Monthly Renewal Option
- Monthly Renewal Option
- Monthly Renewal Option
- Monthly Renewal Option
We invite and encourage you to sign up and complete an application today! To request a partnership, review the Benefits of Partnership as well as the Partnership Commitment and Agreement, then start your Journey with us! Click on the desired partnership type below. To prevent delays in the processing of your application, please provide as much information as possible. Once your application has been approved, you will be notified by email. Bless you for considering how MissionNext can help you!
The purpose of MissionNext is to connect God’s people with the good works he is preparing them to do for Kingdom impact. An Agency that desires to partner with MissionNext must be an organization that is in agreement with this stated purpose.
The following criteria are used to qualify an agency desiring to partner with MissionNext.
- The Agency must be Christian in belief, purpose, values, and practice.
- A Christian Agency is defined as one that holds to a Christian worldview with a Mission and Vision consistent with historical Christian beliefs, doctrine, and values.
- The Purpose/Mission Statement of the Agency must be Christian.
- The Agency must have a statement of Faith that holds to historical Christian beliefs and doctrine.
- The Agency must agree to the MissionNext Terms and Conditions, which includes our Statement of Faith (the same as that of the National Association of Evangelicals) and our Statement of Spiritual Purpose.
- The Agency must have a Board of Directors. Each board member must hold to a Christian worldview consistent with historical Christian beliefs, doctrine and values.
- Agency references (two minimum) must hold to a Christian world view consistent with historical Christian beliefs, doctrine and values. See a list of Approved Christian Organizations as possible references.
- An Agency must agree to the MissionNext Partnership Commitment and Agreement.
- An Agency has an understanding of and agrees to abide by the legal statements included on the MissionNext Partner Registration form.
If your school is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and is located outside of the United States and Canada, or if you are a TeachNext partner Agency setting up a School account for your Non-Traditional positions, you are automatically qualified. Please complete the School Application.
If you are not currently a TeachNext partner Agency, you can register as an Agency for free, then set up a School account for your Non-Traditional needs. If your school is not a member of ACSI, the School Qualifications are as follows:
- The school must be located outside the United States and Canada.
- The school must be a Christian school (Christian school is defined as one that teaches from a Christian World View with a Mission and Vision consistent with historical Christian Values) Non-Christian schools cannot partner with TeachNext.
- School administrators and faculty must be committed followers of Christ.
- Non-Traditional Education Programs: Qualified Mission Agencies (See Agency Qualifications) can register as a Non-Traditional School by registering as a School on TeachNext and pay the appropriate fee.
- Agencies registered with TeachNext can affiliate with a school to recruit educators for the affiliated (or partner) school for no additional fee. This often helps schools to keep tuition affordable for Agencies.
Learn more about being an agency partner
Mission Agencies and Ministries – Learn More about ExploreNext – ExploreNext connects God’s people with ministry opportunities. Partners can see the people that match the criteria they establish for open positions. By viewing the Service Profiles that candidates submit, partners can easily identify people with the experience and skills that specifically fit their organization’s needs.
Start the journey today. Sign up now. Become an agency partner!
Mission Agencies and Ministries – Sign up and complete a profile with ExploreNext – Agencies and Ministries have access to ExploreNext Candidate Service Profiles by paying a very reasonable fee. If you are a Representative with a MissionNext partner agency, you can affiliate with your agency at no cost to help find candidates.idates.
Learn more about being a school partner
Christian Schools outside the U.S. and Canada – Learn More – TeachNext provides a web-based matching service to assist Christian schools located outside the United States and Canada recruit the most qualified educators and support staff available to serve in their schools. Mission agencies can sign up as an Agency with TeachNext at no cost and affiliate with TeachNext partner schools to help recruit qualified educators on behalf of those schools. In addition, mission agencies can sign up as a TeachNext school and post their non-traditional positions, such as tutors, teachers for one-room schoolhouses, itinerant teachers, educational consultants, and boarding home parents for a low subscription fee
Start the journey today. Sign up now. Become a school partner!
Christian Schools outside the U.S. and Canada – Sign up and complete a profile with TeachNext – Schools (and agencies recruiting for non-traditional teaching positions) have access to TeachNext Candidate Service Profiles by paying a very reasonable fee. Agencies that wish to partner (affiliate) with TeachNext schools to help them recruit have access to the Service Profiles at no cost.