We need your messengers, Lord
Find them here!
“And how can the message be proclaimed if the messengers are not sent out? Scripture says, ‘How wonderful is the coming of messengers who bring good news!'”
They’re out there.
Many people are hungry to serve the Kingdom of God, ready to use their unique gifts and skill set for the Great Commission. They’re searching for ways to use their passions and experiences that just may fit perfectly with the open spot you’re trusting God to fill. You’re actively trying to connect with potential personnel, so you’re praying for direction and wisdom, but most of all, for His will. Yet even as you trust, questions arise:
“What’s the best use of my staff and funds to recruit and mobilize? How can we narrow down candidates who will match our available positions? Is there an effective way to use an online culture to connect with the servants of God?”
Welcome to MissionNext
MissionNext is all about connecting people who want to serve God with Christian organizations that need their skills and experience–for His glory!
Over the years, we have successfully connected thousands of candidates and organizations. Our database will identify potential matches and notify you with an idea of how prepared they are for the field using the Qualified Candidate Scale. You’ll also have access to helpful resources and personalized service from our experienced staff!
Your next candidate could be closer than you think. Find out!
How this Works
Your agency or school signs up with our Journey Primary Pathway or one of our Specialty Pathways on MissionNext. Once approved, you have access to the candidate profiles in our database for the Pathway you selected as well as new candidates coming in each week. Use our Journey Pathway if you are looking for candidates of all ages and with varied experiences. The Journey Pathway is our Primary Pathway and allows you to post jobs and recruit for all your open positions, short-term or long-term.
If you represent a Christian school located outside the United States or Canada, find qualified candidates through our Education Specialty Pathway. Mission agencies can sign up as an Agency with our Education Pathway at no cost and affiliate with our Education partner schools to help recruit the staff they need to support their families who are using those schools. In addition, mission agencies can sign up as an Education school and post their non-traditional positions, such as tutors, teachers for one-room schoolhouses, itinerant teachers, educational consultants, and boarding home parents for a low subscription fee.
Looking for IT and Technology Professionals? The IT-Technology Specialty Pathway matches candidates with specific IT and Technical skills needed for your organization.
If your agency has a focus on short-term opportunities of one year or less, you’ll want to sign up for our Short-Term Pathway.
Once you become a Partner, you can post the open positions you’re searching to fill. Candidate profiles will be electronically matched with your posted jobs and with your organization’s profile based on their skills and interests. Post as many positions as you want, whenever you want, and pursue the candidates that appear to be a good fit. Our Qualified Candidate Scale (QCS) will indicate how prepared they are to begin serving.
Just as we offer free mission coaching to the candidates to help them prepare for service, we offer your staff all the support you need in the form of initial training and ongoing assistance to help you make the most of your partnership with MissionNext.
MissionNext Matching Services
MissionNext offers four Pathways to assist organizations in recruiting qualified candidates to serve with them.
The Journey is our Primary Pathway and provides a web-based matching service that helps connect faith-based service organizations with candidates from all backgrounds, walks of life and skill sets. We provide qualified candidates for you to fill your open positions in a myriad of categories, short-term or long term for a low subscription fee.
The Education Specialty Pathway provides a web-based matching service to assist Christian schools located outside the United States and Canada recruit the most qualified educators available to serve in their schools. Mission Agencies can register as a School on our Education Pathway to post non-traditional positions and have the benefit of the matching service. Agencies partnering with Journey, our Primary Pathway, have the option of signing up additional Reps within their agency to assist them in viewing candidate profiles and making initial contacts.
Our IT-Technology Specialty Pathway provides a web-based matching service that helps connect faith-based service organizations with candidates having Information Technology and other technical skills and experience. We provide qualified candidates for you to fill specific jobs in IT and technology for a low subscription fee.
Our Short-Term Specialty Pathway provides a web-based matching service that helps connect faith-based service organizations with candidates who are interested in short-term opportunities less than one year from all backgrounds, walks of life and skill sets. We provide qualified candidates for you to fill positions in a myriad of categories for a low subscription fee.
MissionNext Partnership Benefits
A dynamic, web-based matching service to connect your organization with potential mission candidates to fill your open positions.
Ability to add an unlimited number of open positions to your organization’s profile and view the profiles of prospective candidates that match your job criteria based on their interests, training, and experience.
An individualized Qualified Candidate Scale (QCS) to help your organization evaluate a candidate’s interest and readiness for field service. Available only for our Education Specialty Pathway and Journey, our Primary Pathway.
Opportunity to exhibit and/or have your approved personnel serve as mentors at The Journey Deepens Retreats for high-touch contact with potential candidates.
Introductory and ongoing training and support for use of the MissionNext matching and search features.
Mission Agencies signing up as an Agency for our Education Pathway can affiliate with partner schools to assist them in recruiting for their open positions to help reduce the cost of education for their MK’s.
Mission Agencies can register for for Education Pathway as a School to post non-traditional positions and have the benefit of the matching service.
With Journey, our Primary Pathway, Partners have the option of signing up additional Reps within their agency to assist them in viewing candidate profiles and making initial contacts.
Contact us for details.
Journey partnership fees are based on an organization’s Total Annual Revenue in order to allow smaller and mid-size organizations to enjoy the benefits of partnership. Journey Partners have the ability to recruit for a broad range of mission and ministry roles – short-term and long-term. Specialty Partnerships are focused on specific job areas and are available for one flat fee, no matter the organization’s size or annual revenue. Compare these annual fees to the cost of attending recruiting conferences. Recruit from your office or your home!
Journey PartnershipTier 0
- A one-year partnership for organizations that generate an annual revenue of less than $500K.
Journey PartnershipTier 1
- A one-year partnership for organizations that generate an annual revenue between $500K and $3M.
Journey PartnershipTier 2
- A one-year partnership for organizations that generate an annual revenue between $3M and $10M.
Journey PartnershipTier 3
- A one-year partnership for organizations that generate an annual revenue of $10M or more.
Specialty PartnershipOne Low Price
- Specialty Partnership fees are not dependent on an organization’s annual revenue. The one flat fee for all organizations includes single access to one of the following: Education, IT-Technology, and Short-Term.
We invite and encourage you to sign up and complete an application today! To request a partnership, review the Benefits of Partnership as well as the Partnership Commitment and Agreement, then start your Journey with us! Click on the desired partnership type. To prevent delays in the processing of your application, please provide as much information as possible. Once your application has been approved, you will be notified by email.
Education partnerships include Schools outside North America and Agencies that wish to sign up as a School to post non-traditional positions. There is no cost for mission agencies to sign up as an Agency and recruit educators for affiliated partner Schools.
Partner Agency Qualifications
The purpose of MissionNext is to connect God’s people with the good works he is preparing them to do for Kingdom impact. An Agency that desires to partner with MissionNext must be an organization that is in agreement with this stated purpose.
The following criteria are used to qualify an agency desiring to partner with MissionNext.
- The Agency must be Christian in belief, purpose, values, and practice.
- A Christian Agency is defined as one that holds to a Christian worldview with a Mission and Vision consistent with historical Christian beliefs, doctrine, and values.
- The Purpose/Mission Statement of the Agency must be Christian.
- The Agency must have a statement of Faith that holds to historical Christian beliefs and doctrine.
- The Agency must agree to the MissionNext Terms and Conditions, which includes our Statement of Faith (the same as that of the National Association of Evangelicals) and our Statement of Spiritual Purpose.
- The Agency must have a Board of Directors. Each board member must hold to a Christian worldview consistent with historical Christian beliefs, doctrine and values.
- Agency references (two minimum) must hold to a Christian world view consistent with historical Christian beliefs, doctrine and values. See a list of Approved Christian Organizations as possible references.
- An Agency must agree to the MissionNext Partnership Commitment and Agreement.
- An Agency has an understanding of and agrees to abide by the legal statements included on the MissionNext Partner Registration form.
Partner School Qualifications
If your school is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and is located outside of the United States and Canada, or if you are an Education partner Agency setting up a School account for your Non-Traditional positions, you are automatically qualified. Please complete the School Application.
If you are not currently a Education partner Agency, you can register as an Agency for free, then set up a School account for your Non-Traditional needs. If your school is not a member of ACSI, the School Qualifications are as follows:
- The school must be located outside the United States and Canada.
- The school must be a Christian school (Christian school is defined as one that teaches from a Christian World View with a Mission and Vision consistent with historical Christian Values) Non-Christian schools cannot partner with Education.
- School administrators and faculty must be committed followers of Christ.
- Non-Traditional Education Programs: Qualified Mission Agencies (See Agency Qualifications) can register as a Non-Traditional School by registering as a School on the Education Pathway and pay the appropriate fee.
- Agencies registered with the Education Pathway can affiliate with a school to recruit educators for the affiliated (or partner) school for no additional fee. This often helps schools to keep tuition affordable for Agencies.
- The School must agree to the MissionNext Terms and Conditions, which includes our Statement of Faith (the same as that of the National Association of Evangelicals) and our Statement of Spiritual Purpose.
Learn more about being a partner
Mission Agencies, Ministries, and Schools – Learn More about being a Partner – Our Pathways connect you with God’s people who are exploring ministry and educational opportunities. Partners choose an appropriate Pathway and can then view the profiles of people whose skills, experience, and criteria for service match their organization’s profile selections and posted positions.
Start the journey today. Sign up now!
We invite and encourage you to sign up and complete your application today! To request partnership, review the Partnership Benefits, as well as the Partnership Commitment and Partner Qualifications, then start your Journey with us! Click on the desired partnership below. To prevent delays in the processing of your application, please provide as much information as possible. You will be notified by email once your application has been approved.